Sony Xperia Z1 Launched in UAE Exclusively With du
Sony Mobile Communications and du have announced yet another partnership with the exclusive launch of the new XperiaTM Z1. du Customers can enjoy the new smartphone’s unparalleled features coupled with AED 500 discount, 10GB of free data every month for a year through du’s special offer.
Ruediger Odenbach, Vice President, Sony Mobile Communications Middle East and Africa, said, “Earlier this year, the launch of the XperiaTM Z LTE with du generated a great deal of excitement and exceeded all sales expectations here in the Middle East. The XperiaTM Z1 takes this to the next level and we are delighted to continue our partnership in the UAE through our strategic partnership with du.”
Fahad Al Hassawi, Chief Commercial Officer, du, said: “We’re all about adding life to life by bringing our customers the best value-added offers for the latest smartphones. Our exclusive partnership with Sony to launch the XperiaTM Z1 is yet another step in du’s endeavour to continuously provide its customers with nothing but the best.”
Key features for the XperiaTM Z1:
- Seeing is believing – 5” TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile with X-Reality for mobile. Full HD 1080p, 441 pixels per inch.
- Picture perfect – 20.7 MP 1/2.3” 20.7 MP image sensor with Exmor RS™ for mobile.
- Tough – IP 55/58 water and dust resistant.
- Turbo charged – 4G LTE with 2.2 Ghz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor.
- Resilient – 3,000 mAH Battery with Battery STAMINA mode.
- Social – Social live allows for a total of 10 minutes broadcasts live to Facebook.
- Available in black, white and purple, the XperiaTM Z1 runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
Customers can visit the du Shop of their choice to buy their new XperiaTM Z1 Smartphone.