ArabCrunch is looking for a marketing intern
Are you a college student or recent grad who has passion for online marketing and wants to get some solid experience from a well known tech media brand?
Do you like to help startups?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to welcome you to join our growing team and help you in your career path.
What we will require from you is 2 to 3 hours of work a day to carry some marketing and business development tasks, including forming partnerships with tech events around the world and in social media marketing.
- Student or recent grad in marketing or computer related field.
- Passion for technology and startups.
- Passion for social media, marketing and an active user on Twitter.
- Fast learner.
- Excellent English in speaking and writing as it will be your primary language in work.
- Disciplined and honest.
- Does not work and never worked with any spying agency or with the freeMason underground network. As these organizations try to infiltrate media sites.
- You do not have to be an Arab, nationality does not matter, however candidates from recently freed countries like: Egypt, Tunis, Libya and for sure Gaza will have priority.
- We do not differentiate between male and females, both are welcomed.
- This is unpaid internship and you will work from home and you should have your own computer.
- Send your CV to jobsATarabcrunch.com and tell us why you want this internship.
- If you prove to be good in your work we will consider you for a full time position if you have the necessarily resources.