With 6 Startups Accepted, Silicon Valley Based Plug and Play and Raising Tide Launch Startup Accelerator in Egypt
Plug and Play Silicon Valley startups incubator and accelerator has launched its offices in Cairo Egypt in Smart Village calling it PlugandPlayEgypt.
PlugandPlayEgypt will offer Egptian entrepreneurs and startups physical office space, mentorship, access to its network for angel and venture capitalists and funding from its Venture Capital partner Rising Tide.
- Offerna.com: Egypt’s group buying like groupon and to compete with Cobone and GoNabit.
- DNA: digital-advertising agency
- Books.com.eg Arabic e-bookstore.
- Bebasata.com: technology products e-commerce site
- EME International: Is a mobile developer develops in almost all mobile platforms mobile apps for education, payment and enterprise has sales force automation mSales, Mybroker stock prices, and mParent, the company has introduced a mobile application for the K-12 education industry.
- WirlesssStars: Mobile app developer has “Inta Feen” app an Egyptian foursquare clone with check-ins and badges for usage with Amaekn features which tells users which places are the most popular.
PlugAndPlay is accepting applicants, anyone interested can fill a form here.