Gained 333,000 Members in 15 days: Millatfacebook Accuses CIA, “Israel”, Yahoo & Facebook of Plotting

19 Jun, 2010

Update: CIA/Mossad and The Global Zionist also Attacked ArabCrunch.

Millatfacebook the social netwoprking site for “Muslims and nice, decent and sophisticated people of all religions and faiths” as the site said and was launched according to its founders as a response to ” Draw Mohammad PBU competiion in facebook,” has been down in the last week or so after  achieving over 333,000 members 15 Days as the site said.

In the website and via an email sent to its email list, Millatfacebook accused Mark Zuckerberg’ the CEO of what they called “Zionist” facebook of putting presure on US hosting companies to block the site.

Mark Zuckerberg belongs to the Jewish religion. but that does not mean we agree with what Millatfacebook is accusing facebook or anyone with, we are just reporting and I hate politics.

Millatfacebook also accused the CIA and “Israel”IPs of launching a contsant DDoS attack against them saying:

“Constant DDOS Attacks on Millat including from Israeli and CIA owned IP’s (YES ……… We have them logged and the proofs)” They also said they got “Personal Threats to the Millat Administration”

DDoS attacks are attempts to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users by flooding it with fake requests making website unavailable to legitimate traffic. DDoS attacks are one of the most dangers online attacks as they shut down mega sites such as Twitter and made facebook unstable before. At ArabCrunch.com we have been since April under DDoS attack which caused our site of going down for around 3 days.

Millatfacebook also accused Yahoo which owns now the Arab portal Maktoob of refusing to deliver any emails containing MILLATFACEBOOK.COM .The homepage of Milatfacebook writes:

“Yahoo is blocking our emails stating that “your website contain offensive content” They think uniting Muslims is offensive, this is their double standards. Pray that we succeed against these evil enemies and unite our Ummah as One Millat and show them “Yes We Can”..

This is very strange that Mark’s Facebook which allow and supports RIDICULE of Holy Prophet (SAWW) is not objectionable but Millatfacebook.com which prohibits the ridicule of any faith and offers a very decent environment is” Objectionable” …………”

The  Pakistani based startup said they decided to move their hosting to any Islamic country Russia or China and promsied not to surrender.

We have contacted Yahoo and facebook for response and will updated if we get or did not get any respond.

#Images Milatfacebook website.

1. Mohamed  |  June 19th, 2010 at 2:30 AM #

Hello Gaith, I’ve been always interested in reading your posts but this one made me change my mind. I prefer you stop this kind of postings that is based on no sources and useless facts. thank you.

2. Gaith Saqer  |  June 19th, 2010 at 2:55 AM #

Thank you Mohamed, this post is reporting what Milatfacebook is saying, the site is down and I have contacted Facebook and Yahoo so they can respond and explain, i am not accusing anyone just reporting news and what Milatfacebook is saying. So your accusation of me not sourcing anyone is wrong Milatfacebook is the source and I said that Milatfacebook “accused” I did not say it is a fact.

I am just reporting not taking anyside and I am not calling anyone with any name, if you are not happy of free flow of information, then it is not my problem. sorry.

3. Mohamed  |  June 19th, 2010 at 3:20 AM #

I have no problem with free flow of information, but I have a BIG problem with wrong flow of information. I have visited the website you are talking about and read what’s written there. There is nothing I can say but just laugh. Did you read it yourself?

They have logged IPs coming from the Pentagon and CIA? How do they know those IPs originate from there? This is just propaganda, either their website couldn’t handle the amount of new registrations or they just want to draw to themselves more members and elevate the already found tension between the Muslim world and Facebook.

On a side note brother Gaith, this website is not even worth mentioning on your respected website/blog.

As a Muslim myself, I am very sad about what those people are doing. Creating their own version of Facebook and even having the branding “facebook” in it. People should understand the ideas of freedom of speech and expression as I myself respect those and other will respect them too.

Thank you for your reply.
    Mo

I wonder when will those people

4. Tareq  |  June 19th, 2010 at 10:59 AM #

Hi Gaith,

I kind of agree with Mo here in one fact.

I think what these guys are doing is just further stressing the fact that Muslims are just burying hatred and waiting for it to explode. If they wanted really to counterattack any misbehavior by any entity (Facebook or other) lets be creative and do something that has a value that people would stand behind and really be proud of being of Muslim origin or even Arab origin…

On the other hand i think its your job to post news that is related to the Arab Tech and Web world which is something you did here coming from that sense of duty which you cannot be blamed of..

In all ways my personal opinion is that these people are trying to get attention using Muslim emotions and faith which is a pity!

Continue the good work Gaith and Arabcrunch is becoming more and more a great reference for all of us….

5. Gaith Saqer  |  June 19th, 2010 at 1:10 PM #

Thanks Tareq.

Mo:
    - milatfacebook said they have achieved 333,000 members in 15 days, tell me any Arab or Muslim site that achieved that in 15 days? facebook it self did not achieve that when they launched, i even doubt if any site did every achieve that in 15 days , if you know any please let me know.

- dozens of International Media covered Mitlatfacebook not only ArabCrunch, so go blame them too for their coverage and ask them to stop the free flow of information.

- I reported what Milatfacebook said, again I did NOT claim what they said is a fact, they have the right to say anything. you have the right to argue against their claim
    but you can not argue that you are with free flow of information but at the same time do not want read what they say or allow them to speak. and come here to accuse ArabCrunch of non sense talk!

- i offered the other side to reply to Milatfacebook acquisitions and I contacted them, until now they did not, so it is not my problem if Yahoo and facebook did not reply to Milatfacebook acquisitions.

- again you do not have to agree with Milatfacebook claims, I did not say that I do, but the above points refutes your claim about free flow of Information, or maybe you are with censoring? if that is the case what do you think of this fan page?

6. Atif  |  June 19th, 2010 at 3:06 PM #

Gaith,
    Well down. A good post and nice answers. The prob with some of the muslims are they would do anything to cling onto their addiction to FB. Despite the fact that FB admin told BBC and Fox News that they FULLY SUPPORTED THE RIDICULING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.

As for the attacks on MFB, it is very simple and common sense. Try sending emails with their web address and recommendation through Yahoo and they come bouncing back, I’ve already checked it.

And there are several videos on Youtube by anti-muslim extremists request a global wave of attacks on Millat Facebook.

More so USA’s spokespersons condemned the temporary ban on FB in Pak and it is a known fact that Mark Zukerberg shares FB user data with NSA and CIA. Is it than a surprise that they would attack MFB?.

What these people don’t get is that MFB is a phenomenon and a first real serious threat to any Zionist owned corporation.

The problem is our opponents are united yet there are divisions amongst us. I’m very happy brother there are people like you and MFB team. Please keep up the good work

7. Atif  |  June 19th, 2010 at 3:06 PM #

Well Done Gaith

8. Atif  |  June 19th, 2010 at 3:08 PM #

Also brother it is Millat with a double L.

9. Gaith Saqer  |  June 19th, 2010 at 6:45 PM #

Thanks Atif, I promise you as long I am here, ArabCrunch will always stay free and offer Independent coverage . We will keep our high standards at any cost. We are ready to pay the price of Free Flow of Information, we are already paying a high price and we Shall never surrender by the well of God.

10. FreeInformant  |  June 20th, 2010 at 10:09 AM #

Just a question Gaith, would you be so kind if someone started a website and called it Millatarabcrunch?

11. Rehana  |  June 20th, 2010 at 12:16 PM #

Free Informant it is a ridiculous question as Gareth is neither insulting anyone nor Arab crunch is defying its own policies to ridicule and mock any religion or race unlike FB admin who told internation media that they support the ridiculing competition in violation of their own terms. What a hypocricy

12. Rehana  |  June 20th, 2010 at 12:18 PM #

I meant Gaith Saqer sorry for typing error of name. And congratulations to Arab Crunch. We are with you Gaith.

13. Iain Thomas Wolkowski  |  June 20th, 2010 at 6:09 PM #

If facebook has been broken the laws on hacking towards millatfacebook. millatfacebook has been good website and it open to all users to join in

14. Mohamed  |  June 21st, 2010 at 12:58 AM #

They said that they achieved 330,000 registrations in the first 15 days. Okay, I read that, and now you are replying to me with that too. Let’s think about it for a minute… Those 330,000 registrations in which you said that no one has ever achieved worldwide since the birth of the Internet highway. How did this happen? I can explain it for you. 330,000 (or maybe more) registrations happened in the first 15 days (or less).

1. Because the Muslim world had no choice but to leave Facebook and go somewhere else. Where would they go if they don’t want to use Facebook anymore? They will go to MilatFaceBook, since it uses Facebook trademark and that’s the only “Islamic thing made”.

2. Remember that Facebook was also blocked for a couple of days in Pakistan and Bangladesh? What would people use? They will surely access MilatFaceBook and register. Made in Pakistan, which Pakistani doesn’t want to try that?

My question to you (which you don’t have to answer):
    Could this have happened if there was no original Facebook? I am sure they wouldn’t even reach this amount simply because it is made by Pakistanis or Arabs. Arabs and Muslims themselves don’t believe in their own products. I am an Arab and know what I’m talking about.

This is pure common-sense Gaith, I thought you were smarter than that and knew how these 330,000 registrations came from.

Asking me about the “Draw Mohamed Day” page on Facebook? Well I am a proud moderate Muslim, I fully respect freedom of speech and expression. I didn’t take it as something that is attacking me, let people say whatever they want but I know and can differentiate what is true from wrong.

This is my last response to the article and your questions.
    You really disappointed me, we already know each others and met but I will not reveal my full identity.

Assalam,
    Mo

15. Ahmad Alharthi  |  June 21st, 2010 at 7:50 PM #

hmm,

i saw the site, and it was the same FB theme, colors and design,
    and i’ve tested it, it was slow as a turtle, and i’m with Mo, they couldn’t afford a stable server, so they had to fake a run-away-for-awhile plan.

and what is the use of a clone site, if they’ll still do what they’re doing, drawings will not stop like that, even if we run from FB, or boycot everything, we’ll never stop them, till we do somthing in return, to show what the reall Islam is.

instead of reinventing FB do somthing like : http://www.inspiredbymohammed.com/

Ahmad

16. Gaith Saqer  |  June 22nd, 2010 at 12:15 AM #

MO,

You respect freedom of speech when it comes to insulting the Prophet Peace be upon him! but writing a news story about a startup who achieved 333,000 plus and whose site is down for whatever reason it is, is something
    disappointing to you?

you are just contradicting your self!

I am not standing with Milatfacebook against facebook, we just reported a news story here and offered facebook and Yahoo to respond until now they did not.

you can argue against Milatfacebook and others may reply, but your argument against ArabCrunch reporting this story is out of touch and makes no sense. not all news is pleasant to you amigo not just on AC, on CNN AJ or others.

However as a Muslim and descant human being I am against insulting the prophet peace be upon him with this “draw the prophet competition day” or via any other means and against insulting any prophet of God.

Though non Muslims are free to believe whatever they want, they have the right to argue if Islam was truly from God or not, believe in Mohammad peace be upon him is a prophet or not, and Muslims have the right to disbelieve idol worshiping and so on. But these discussions should be done with mutual respect.

So for ArabCrunch all opinions are welcomed. what is not welcomed any comment that insults any prophet of God or that have Profanity language in it.

ArabCrunch is fully independent and free, we have no political views, we are not a political party we are a startup like any other startup. but we run our business based on high standards and ethics that some do not understand or appreciate or do not want to . We focus with ArabCrunch EN to serve 10s of thousands of readers who are spread around the world. but please understand that any startup we cover will not be appealing to everyone, not even to me. so the commenting area is open to post a feedback.

It is worth bringing to point here that some few people try to pressure me to write favorable news about their company or products.. etc. using different black mailing methods. Again, these tactics do not work with ArabCrunch. We will never put down our ethics and standards.

Please note that some of the people who wrote with us or worked or still working with us are from different ethnicity and backgrounds. Muslims & Christians, Arabs, Mexicans & Americans. We are Multi cultural startup to serve startups and geeks.

17. mohammad azmi  |  June 22nd, 2010 at 9:54 AM #

@ mohamd..

man why r u so jealous of millat(face book , orkut .. or wat ever name it has)…

if they can launch twitter or any other social networkin site.. why cant muslims..

let it b a pakistan or any other muslim… the main concept behind the birth of

millat is accusing muslims and insulting their faith.. every one has a right of free

but our phrophet (pbuh) is a matter or a subject of free words.. our kalima

starts with la’… mean not.. we will not dijest any damn word regarding our

faith.. let it be the clear msg to all who are enemies of muslims.. that its just

a start.. and to u mohamed may god bless u.. and may he provide u a clear

vision of what these enemies are doin…

18. mohammad azmi  |  June 22nd, 2010 at 9:59 AM #

gaith saqer (gr8 reply brother)

disappointing to you?

u know why he is getting disappointing because he does not love prophet its simple as anything.. may he is a brother- in – law of who are hackin and insulting our faith…

19. Omer  |  June 24th, 2010 at 7:57 AM #

Those who are arguing against Millat Facebook are either US/Israeli funded agents or brainswashed pepsi cola Muslims. Long Live Islam, Ummah, Millatfacebook and Pakistan.

20. Omer  |  June 24th, 2010 at 8:01 AM #

And a message to all Muslims who claim moderation. Don’t believe in moderation expressed by the West. Islam is already moderate and lets be real Muslims so that our countries are not invaded like Iraq, Afghanistan, Palistine and Chechnia.

21. Wael  |  June 24th, 2010 at 11:17 PM #

you want beat them at least make it not look like fb . Second, make a better design.

22. sufi  |  August 7th, 2010 at 10:47 AM #

i lik it vry………………..vry mucth

23. Zaheer  |  August 7th, 2010 at 4:55 PM #

@omer you are owner of millatfacebook.com, I guess.

Arabcrunch reported millatfacebook.com news, and they did good job but I want you to clarify me these things. I’m Muslim and proud to be a Muslim. In response, don’t say me that I’m US/Israeli funded agent and other propaganda etc, as you always do, when your site be criticise by someone.

1. If this is made for us, for Muslims and you’re much against facebook so why you’re using their Trademark (facebook) in your domain millatfacebook.com

2. You seems like small kids, your staff members using third grade language specially a girl name Sofia. If you’re running a big website, than please adopt a mature behaviour.

3. They have logged IPs coming from the Pentagon and CIA [This thing really make me laugh]

4. I got to know that, you’ve banned dome Muslim websites like http://lailahaillallah.com, whenever someone try to use that name, it automatically changed to millatfacebook.com. As there’s not written in your TOS, that you can do this. Your site have hust few words of TOS. This’s not only Islamic website but also many….

5. I’m little worried about that news millatfacebook.com required $50,000 donation.

If you’re inexperienced and this’s your first website, first go and try to know the rules as how to operate one website.

I pray for you, and also make your staff behaviour right and don’t make us ashamed in front of Non-Muslims. Stop these stupid things of Propagnda as you do everyday that we’re getting attacks by CIA and agencies and agencies are following us. Stop making us fools, just to run for your website.

24. Zaheer  |  August 7th, 2010 at 5:00 PM #

Millatfacebook.com is again down and banned…. Why not you just change you domain name, and remove their trademark [facebook] from your domain that seems one problem to me…

25. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Might Face the Death Penalty and Become Interpol Wanted Man - ArabCrunch  |  August 28th, 2010 at 1:52 AM #

[...] Millatfacebook as a Muslim friendly alternative to facebook, the site however  seems under DDoS attack and blamed facebook, CIA, Israeli IPs, and Yahoo of plotting against [...]

26. Refuting SocialMedia Propaganda Against ArabCrunch - ArabCrunch  |  October 9th, 2010 at 1:07 AM #

[...] It is true that we are not at the size of Aljazeera, it is true we are not a political blog, which we were wondering why would they attack us? are we a threat to US national Security? Are we a threat to Zionist Security and control on the world? We are not terrorists for sure, we have a nobel cause in helping entrepreneurs and geeks in the Muslim world and all over the world. But the CIA, Mossad or Zionism do not just attack or try to recruit political figures or Main stream TV stations in the Muslim world. Or only head of states. If you read the Entrepreneurship in Banana republic post you will know that they try to recruit or attack businesses and the media. The Social media front is nothing new to them with their attacks on Millatfacebook. [...]