Top 2010: ArabCrunch #6 Innovation Blog Worldwide, #7 E-Commerce #13 Startups #ArabCrunchStart
I would like again to congratulate all Arab startups and readers: Since we started ArabCrunch around 2 years ago, we were struggling to find Arab startups or interesting arab tech news to write about, as part of our mission was to let you and the world know about them and inspire Arab geeks to go ahead and just start.
Today, we feel there is no shortage of news or startups coming from this part of the world, which indicates that Arabs geeks are getting inspired and they are working and starting their projects.
And the message was delivered, ArabCrunch ranks now #6th blog worldwide in the innovation category #7 in e-commerce #13 in startup, #1 in Arabia, again beating well known names such Financial Times blog, Wall Street Journal blog and Virgin founder and multi billionaire Richard Branson, according to US based invesp updated blog Ranking which ranks 20,000 blogs.
RSS membership, Yahoo incoming links, Yahoo indexed pages, Google indexed pages, Google PageRank, Monthly visitors, Pages per visit, Link to page ratio, Compete, Alexa, and Technorati ranking and Social Sites popularity.
However invesp post rank measures our Google feedbunrer numbers, which is inaccurate as we use Feeddoor for RSS and to be honest we had problems with RSS, as you see that top browser feed is the default feed which is not measured. Also our actual visitors is much much higher than Alexa or compete stats.
Again, I would like to thank Arab startups for starting their projects, everyone in ArabCrunch team, Ambassadors, volunteers , evangelists and you the reader who is visiting ArabCrunch and sharing our posts with your friends across social media venues.
Redux of ArabCrunch the only full time entity from the private sector and that is based in the Arab world with a mission to empower the tech industry in the region:
– ArabCrunch started in late April 2008 over blogger.
– Mid 2008 ArabCrunch moves to wordpress self hosted.
– ArabCrunch organized in early 2009 ArabCrunch DEMO 09 the first launchpad event for Emerging tech in the Arab world.
– ArabCrunch launches ArabCrunch Arabic in late 2009.
-ArabCrunch launches ArabCrunch.NET the first social network that empowers Arab startups and tech professionals in late 2009.
– After our post exposing Open source hypocrisy: sourceforge simi unblocks 170 millions humans from Syria, Sudan, Iran, North Korea, and Cuba.
– ArabCrunch ranked #24 blog worldwide in the startup category ,based on engagement.
– ArabCrunch launches ArabCrunch.NET to the public now with around 1800 members ( beta, and much more to come soon.)
– ArabCrunch launches a new theme ( we are still fixing small cross browsers bugs so please be patient.)
-Today: ArabCrunch #6 #8 #11 worldwide in innovation, e-commerce and startups categories. #1 in the Arab world 🙂 .