Creating and Maintaining Successful Organization: First Organizational Success & Excellence Executive Forum -December 9, 2009, Jordan.
Leadership Formation, a Jordanian firm focused on strategy and transformation through consulting and training offerings, is organizing the first Organizational Success & Excellence Executive Forum to be held on December 9, 2009 at the Sheraton Hotel Amman, Jordan.
The Forum in which ArabCrunch is a media partner in, will be a unique opportunity for those in leadership positions to network and gain insight into global and local trends. The Forum’s objectives are in exploring the foundations of success and their role in the local market by creating a stronger sustainable future. In addition, it gathers local, regional and international experts to discuss the four cornerstones of success: Leadership, Governance, Execution, and Strategy.
The event, being held under the patronage of Suhair Al-Ali, Jordan’s Minister of Planning and International Cooperation, includes executives and leaders from noted for-profit, non-profit, and governmental organizations. Such as Greg ogry Balestrero President and CEO Project Management Institute (PMI) , Linda C. Crompton President and CEO, BroardSource and Osama Fatalleh COO, Aramex.
The Forum Key Topics are:
- Leadership and its impact on organizational sustainability
- Difference between leadership and management in ensuring success
- Building solid corporate governance practices
- Implementation of governance across organization types, including family business, for-profit, and NGO
- Executing effectively to ensure organizational and project viability
- Corporate culture’s impact on organizational success
- Building a robust strategy that is capable of addressing changing market needs
- Critical elements in building a sustainable business model
(For full event agenda can be found here.)
Philip Diab, CEO of Leadership Formation, stated that the forum is a great opportunity for local and global executives to meet and discuss Leadership, governance, execution and strategy to ensure their business continuity and growth during tough financial times.
For the Forum registration you can go here.