We are Hiring: Community Manager #ArabCrunch.NET
Do you love Arabs and the East? Do you want to help your nation excel in technology? Do you Tweet and use Facebook all the time? Are you passionate about startups, web apps, social media and mobile devices? Do you know Arabic Fus7a and English very well?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, then this position might be perfect for you. We, at ArabCrunch, are looking to hire a Social Media Community Manager–someone to stay connected and engaged with the ArabCrunch readers and members across all its subsidiaries: ArabCrunch En, ArabCrunch Ar, ArabCrunch DEMO and ArabCrunch.NET and across other social media outlets.
As a community manager you will communicate with the company’s users/ customers, partners, development team, executives, and other stakeholders in order to clarify and amplify the work of all parties. You will Blog : small;”> daily in English, Arabic, provide customer service, highlight best-usage cases of a product, suggest new features, reply to users feedback, make first contact in some potential business partnerships and increase the public visibility of ArabCrunch.
Your responsibilities to our readers/members (the people we serve) would include:
· Blog every day in Arabic and English on ArabCrunch English and Arabic, and coordinate with our growing list of contributors.
· Act as a liaison for our readers/ members with our partners or potential partners.
· Minute-by-minute participation in conversations that surround our content and brand by answering comments and being a mediator.
· Ignite discussion that draws our members to join and discuss.
· Identify and engage customer advocates who are just as passionate as you are about our business.
· Handle all PR communications with the Media online and offline.
· Help in organizing ArabCrunch events and promoting them through social media.
· Help in managing social media campaigns for us and our partners.
Important Skills and Characteristics:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
· Tech savvy and passionate about Arab startups, web app, social media, mobile devices and technology in general.
· Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
· Functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS, and WP.
· Proficiency with office products.
· Ability to operate efficiently under minimal supervision
· Has a bachelor’s degree in any of the following; advertising,marketing, web development, communications, English, IT, anthropology, history, or related area.
· Has 2+ years of work experience in advertising, PR, online marketing, or similar field.
· Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Your responsibilities to your co-workers (the people that make ArabCrunch) would include:
· Be the eyes and ears of our brand as if your own reputation depended on it.
· Provide internal education with team members to discuss the Web 2.0/social media landscape and how it works, as well as trends and issues that are cropping up among our own community.
· Create content for feeds in various social media sites.
· Participate in social media, as yourself and as white hat avatars, on our behalf.
· Work with other departments to help organize content that can be used in different social mediums.
· Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding our brand, and report it to appropriate parties.
To apply send you CV to jobsATarabcrunchDOTcom with the Title: Community Manager.
PS: location is not important.