Ramadan Kareem (2009)

22 Aug, 2009

Ramadan Kareem

Yesterday was the first day of the holy month of Ramadan in some Muslims countries, and today it is the first day of Ramadan for the rest of the world. In this month all Muslims are obliged to fast from eating, drinking and having sex , from dawn to sun set.

In this occasion we send our greetings to All Muslims worldwide and specially AC’s Muslim readers. If you are not Muslim then we also wish you a happy August :) .

Here are some links to websites that helps you know more about Islam:

Islam Guide.

Islam Web

Islamic Tube

Just Quran

Best Islamic Sites

Sisters Magazine

#image by Sama.

32 Responses so far | Have Your Say!

1. Michael Hendrickx  |  August 22nd, 2009 at 7:30 PM #

Ramadan Kareem my friend.

2. Cookie Monster  |  August 22nd, 2009 at 7:40 PM #

Ramadan Kareem to you too, and have a fab month ahead of you! :)

3. ArabCrunch  |  August 22nd, 2009 at 8:12 PM #

thanx for both u my friends :)

4. Fouad Alfarhan  |  August 22nd, 2009 at 9:19 PM #

I don't know why did I read this post title as RamadanCrunch? :)

Ramadan Kareem Ghaith :)

5. Ali  |  August 22nd, 2009 at 9:43 PM #

Happy Ramadan :)

6. Ramadan Kareem (2009) | arablives  |  August 23rd, 2009 at 1:31 AM #

[...] the original post: Ramadan Kareem (2009) Share and [...]

7. sulaimon olabanji  |  August 23rd, 2009 at 2:17 AM #

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTER AM SAYING TO U ALL RAMADAN KAREEM.
    I really need to exercise my religigion very well but smehow i's becoming so difficult for me because where am staying right now, right now they must not know that am fasting, if they know they maint chase me out of there house just because it's not there religion, now i really need help, in getting my own apartment, idont even mind if it's only a room, please kindly mail me or call me on my phone number 6468679300

8. sulaimon olabanji  |  August 23rd, 2009 at 2:25 AM #

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTER AM SAYING TO U ALL RAMADAN KAREEM.
    I really need to exercise my religion very well but smehow is becoming so difficult for me because where am staying right now they must not know thati am a muslim and that am fasting, if they know they maint chase me out of there house just because it's not there religion, now i really need help, in getting my own apartment, i dont even mind if it's only a room, please kindly mail me or call me on my phone number 6468679300 if there is any options

9. SHAHRUKH  |  August 23rd, 2009 at 1:44 PM #

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROHTERS AND SISTERS RAMDAN KAREEM MUBARAK.
    03003006314

10. nadir hussain  |  August 24th, 2009 at 7:14 AM #

a islam new video

11. akhel  |  August 25th, 2009 at 8:20 PM #

Thanks for the sites. Ramdan Mubarak.

Also wanted to let you know about a iPhone app called iIslam. Its a free app and is a good refresher on Islam. Get it in the app store or at http://www.magicaltreats.com

12. akhel  |  August 25th, 2009 at 8:20 PM #

Thanks for the sites. Ramdan Mubarak.

13. akhel  |  August 25th, 2009 at 8:20 PM #

Thanks for the sites. Ramdan Mubarak.

14. ramadan mubarak  |  August 26th, 2009 at 7:59 AM #

ramadan karem for alllllllllllllllllll the ppl

15. RAMADAN  |  August 26th, 2009 at 8:01 AM #

RAMADAN KAREEM FOR MY FAMILY AND ALL THE PEOPLE!

16. muhammad mujtaba  |  August 26th, 2009 at 3:21 PM #

hamppy ramadan kareem to all the muslim umma.

17. saleem  |  August 26th, 2009 at 8:54 PM #

RAMADAN KAREEM FOR MY FAMILY AND ALL THE PEOPLE!

18. samri  |  August 28th, 2009 at 7:22 AM #

2 all my muslim members…
    i wish 2 u selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan….

19. samri  |  August 28th, 2009 at 7:23 AM #

here i`ve sometng 2 say..
    as a muslim we r encourage 2 zikir towards the almigthy…

20. ayaz Khan  |  September 1st, 2009 at 5:02 AM #

Eid Mubarak…Happy Ramadan

21. ayazkhan  |  September 1st, 2009 at 5:04 AM #

9611191873 Ayaz

22. uzair Ahmad  |  September 6th, 2009 at 6:19 AM #

Ramadan mubark 2009 all muslim bro

23. Engda  |  September 7th, 2009 at 11:30 AM #

here i`ve sometng 2 say..
    as a muslim we r encourage 2 zikir towards the almigthy…

24. Engda oda  |  September 7th, 2009 at 11:52 AM #

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROHTERS AND SISTERS RAMDAN KAREEM MUBARAK.

+251911008538
    Ehtiopia

25. ahsan  |  September 10th, 2009 at 11:56 AM #

hes we are muslims so hi

26. raja ali malang  |  September 15th, 2009 at 6:16 AM #

tamaam logon ko jinhon nay is site pr coments kiyay hian or jo abi karain gay un sab bhion bahno or deegar doston ko rajay ki janib say dili EID <MUBARAK ho,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
    meri ye dua hai k ap sab hanstay bastay rahaooo
    or Allah Tabarak watallahh hamain ramzan mubarak mn ziada say ziada ebadat karnay ki tofeeq ata farmaye…
    or tamam log jinhon nay is sit pr comemts kiyay ,… un ko agla ramzan kareem naseeb farmaye…………………..
    AMEEEEEEEEEEEN

ya rabul ala meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

27. raja ali malang  |  September 15th, 2009 at 6:16 AM #

meri ye dua hai k ap sab hanstay bastay rahaooo
    AMEEEEEEEEEEEN

ya rabul ala meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

28. Aamir  |  September 15th, 2009 at 3:29 PM #

assalumu alaykum 2 all my muslim brother n sister
    a very good month called ramadan kareem is going so faster so pray as much u cn
    n thax 2 d site witch give us dis stage
    allah hafiz.

29. M.Basheer  |  September 19th, 2009 at 10:29 PM #

Assalamu Alaikum, All Muslim Brothers. well i just came acrossed the website dont understand what its really all about but i read some comment on the site and also feel i should make a little comment as well. to all Muslim in the world lets be very strong in faith and do whats right in order to make it,in the life after death, as surely islam is truth and only religion of ALLAH.

30. Issahaku  |  September 19th, 2009 at 8:59 PM #

when are we celebrating since we have today as the last ??help me out friends ,this is my number +233 273476803 or +233 244244440

31. issahaku  |  September 19th, 2009 at 9:01 PM #

that is very true my good friend

32. ramadan  |  December 3rd, 2009 at 9:12 PM #