Entrepreneurs Week a Free Event For Challenge Takers, Organized by QRCE -May 16-21 (Amman, Jordan)
The Entrepreneurs Week, is one of the most interesting events Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE) is organizing this year. And ArabCrunch is proud to be a media partner for this event.
The event will last for a week starting at the 16th of this month and ending at the 21 st of this month, where every day will have one speaker at a time. The event is open to the public for free and will take place at Princess Sumaya University Amman, Jordan.
The event will feature interesting and outstanding International speakers such as the Arab innovator Habib Haddad Co-Founder, Yamli.com and Joi Ito a Japanese entrepreneur and venture capitalist who invested in many web 2.0 icons, such as Flickr, Twitter, Last.fm, Six Apart and Technorati. The event will tackle important topics for entrepreneurs such as “how to make your idea a reality”, and “the current world financial market situation,” which has a great impact on any new startup.
During the event interactive discussions are excepted to tack place between the public and the speakers, thus provide a richer knowledge sharing platform.
Here is the list of all events’ topics:
• BlueOcean Strategy: How to transform a new business idea into a winning strategy. Speaker: Mohammad Ajlouni (Managing Director, MDS)
• Identifying your Strengths as an Entrepreneur. Speaker: Ronald Evans (CEO, SIMA International)
• Idea to Reality. Speaker: Habib Haddad (Co-Founder, Yamli.com)
• Innovation in Open Networks – Perspectives from an Internet entrepreneur and venture capitalist. Speaker: Joi Ito (CEO, Creative Commons)
• Cross-cultural business issues as companies expand internationally. Speaker: Doug Christgau (Director, Cross-Cultural Development)
• The current U.S. and world financial market situation. Speaker: Larry Hutchins (Certified Financial Planner, Wachovia)
• Insights into family-owned companies in regards to economic and human resource issues. Speaker: John Carmon (President, Carmon Community Funeral Homes)
For registration and further information, Please call +962 6 515 4892 or visit the events page here