Communications for Technology Professionals -Thurs. Nov. 20, ’08
TechWadi the organization of Arab technology professionals in Silicon Valley and around the world, will be hosting its next networking event on Thursday Nov. 20, 2008. you can join the event to network with your peers and to learn new professional skills from TechWadi’s distinguished speaker.
Communication is a cornerstone of all businesses and integral in the development of corporate and personal relationships. However, while some messages resonate well with audiences, others seem to miss their target completely. How can we deliver consistently clear, concise and culturally tailored messages?
This event at TechWadi event will try to help you to find out. The event’s expert panel will be lead by Dr. Dina Ibrahim, Assistant Professor of Broadcasting at San Francisco State University. through out the even you will learn how to:
* Articulate messages that resonate with your target market
* Encourage editors and reporters to talk about your business or invention
* Effectively communicate with colleagues, higher management and clients
* Overcome cultural and business obstacles to business success with companies based in the U.S. and in the MENA region.
San Jose, CA, USA.
Cisco, Building 1, Mt Rainier Conference Room
3850 Zanker Road
San Jose, California 95134
Date & Time: Thursday Nov. 20, 2008
Registration and Networking at 6:00 PM
Program starts at 7:00 PM
– Free for paid members: Click here to register.
– $20 for non-paid members: Click here to register