ArabCrunch Partners with Mashable’s 2nd Annual Open Web Awards: NOMINATIONS OPEN!
ArabCrunch is proud to announce its partnership with Mashable, in its 2nd Annual Open Web Awards.
Mashable is one of the top visited blogs worldwide, its choice to include ArabCrunch as one of the 100 worldwide blog partners, shows the level of global credibility ArabCrunch has achieved in a short time period.
The open web award is a unique opportunity for the most accomplished websites and services to achieve international recognition across scores of influential blogs.
According to Mashable “Last year’s Open Web Awards achieved over 250,000 votes combined between Mashable and our 50 international blog partners. This year we’ve doubled in size: nearly 100 blog partners have signed up from 18 countries, providing unprecedented global coverage for the nominees and winners.”
A Call for Nomination
Nominations is open from now till November 18th 2008, you can start nominating using the widget below, Nominations is one Site per Category per person (validated through PollDaddy).
The first and final voting rounds will be held from November 19th till December 15th.
Each Blog Partner including ArabCrunch will receive 1 vote per category to decide the “Blogger’s Choice” winner in each category.
Start Pushing your Nomination
Do you want others to help you nominate your favorite site, leave a comment here or in one of the Awards blog partners encouraging readers to add their support.
Online Competition Timeline Outline:
• Wednesday, November 5th, 2008 | Nominations.
• Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 | Online Voting Round 1.
• Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 | Final Round Voting.
• Tuesday, December 16th, 2008 | Winners Announced.
Some other Rules:
• Voting is one vote per Category per person (validated through PollDaddy).
• IP tracking and e-mail confirmation will remain in place.
• E-mails will only be used in regards to alerts about the Open Web Awards.
• Winners will be determined after voting round is closed and data is verified.
• “People’s Choice” Winners will be validated by Mashable and PollDaddy before any announcements are made.
• “Blogger’s Choice will be validated by Mashable and compiled from our Blog Partner.
I encourage AC’s readers to nominate Arab startups who they see fit.
Share and Enjoy
Tags: 2nd Annual Web Awards, arabcrunch, blogs, Mashable, Nomination, Voting, Web Awards