ArabCrunch is looking for a Part -Time Arabic Writer
I am looking for a part-time Arabic writer for ArabCrunch, to write for the to be launched Arabic version of the blog.
You can be a high school student, a student at university or employee at a tech Company.
All you have to have is passion for tech, the web and cool mobile apps.
You should also understand web 2.0 and mobile 2.0 terms (is a must). Have some business sense or experience, excellent Arabic and English, and the love to write for fun.
• Work from home or anywhere there is a PC/Laptop and the Internet.
• Translate stories from English to Arabic.
• Write posts in Arabic, profiling and reviewing Arab originating startups and newly launched services by established companies in the Arab World.
• From time to time you will be conducting interviews with senior executives using email, IM, twitter, phone and even face to face meetings.
• Passion to tech blogging in Arabic.
• Excellent Arabic and English.
• Tech savvy.
• Basic business and management skills.
• BA in Management, Marking, MIS or Computer Science is preferred.
• Having a personal blog is a plus.
• Management experience with a Web 2.0 or Mobile 2.0 company is a plus, plus.
Send your CV to Arabcrunch@gmail.com with 2 of your best written articles, and mention to me your favorite tech blogs.